Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is my second attempt to introduce blog to my students. I did it last year and I could say the responses were quite good, especially from the girls..Well, we women are the emotional and expressive lot, yeah? I tried it again this year, and let's see how will they do.

For me, writing is always and forever be my passion. Engrossing myself into the world of ABC never fails to make me feel contented. .and blogging is such a good way since I swore not to have conventional diaries anymore!! (either I lost it, or I blew up when someone read it) Writing your thoughts and minds, fully knowing that it is somehow a secret-but-not-a-secret is really intriguing, dontcha think?

Student: Will there be marks for this?
Teacher: Nope, this is just a writing practise..
Student: This is so stupid.


Thissss is very heart-wrenching..so off to go..
Toodles!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks tcer. it just a sketch. =]

urm i think the idea on having our own blog is quite interesting and fun.

at least i can improve my english here =].

Iron Butterfly said...

bui laa marks. according to frequesncy and effort. siyye ko budok2. ha ha