Friday, March 27, 2009

I've abandoned this blog for sooooo long. Just couldnt find the idea to write peeps.Like usual, nothing much I do besides all the raunchy stupid things.

Mom is coming tomorrow to visit for the first time after 2 years of me being a part of Kuantanians (hopefully x lama)..somehow I felt extremely nervous. Its been quite a time the propinquity between us got a bit charred.Ok, dont ask me why.We are very much alike. So I guess two stubborn heads couldnt get near too often.

Had a chat with my sister who is now residing in Kulim last night. She is pregnant and the baby due on 19May. And it's a boy! I asked Dina "Nati adik baby namo gapo?" She said "Arasyh, tapi kalu baby girl namo mace Dina." I asked "Samo?" She maturely explained, "Namo Dina kan Yasmin Irdina, namo adik nanti Yasmin Aisyah". Vah vah vah. Nama. Okaylah, as long as my babies' names are not taken by anyone.Haha.

Btw, since Mom is coming, there are some things I need to do

1. keep away pix frames of me and Mr A. (nanti mak berbulu tgk)
2. change the bedsheet.
3. clean the bathroom.
4. sweep my room.
5. errr..what else yea?

Is that all? Lor, I thought it would be billions.

No comments: