Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CAMEron here I CAME!!

I'm going to KK in another 3weeks time so in order to make our trip more organized, i try to come out with my own itinerary. Mr A is OK with everything, in fact TOO OK with everything and leave everything to me to do everything!

So, I started my virtual journey and yeay..i found aLOt of info..Bagus!Bagus!

In return, i also think i need to do some community service here. Maybe there are some people who also going to places that I've gone and in need of certain info.

So,here we go. CAMERON HIGHLAND.

I went to Cameron during Chrismas last year. It was a moment of spur when the night before, I was like.."Bosanlah esk xde program..lets's go to Cameron". He said YEs, then off we went.

We drove from KL using North-South Highway and used the Tapah exit. My advice, better you start your journey in the morning because the route after Tapah was a bit scary. It took us about 2 1/2hours.

Sampai, susah giler nk cari hotel because it was all fully booked. But we managed to get rooms (2 SEPARATE ROOMS, mind you!!) Hill GArden Lodge situated in Brinchang. Standard room=RM200..MAk oii...mahal nya.Dhla cikai je. But it's very strategic, just next to the famous Pasar MAlam Brinchang.

After checked in and washing up, we went to have dinner at Steamboat Restaurant nearby. I forgot the name. Set for 2 costs us rm30++. Sgt best I tell you becauz the night air was soooooooo cold, but we neutral it back with the steamboats that we had.



Then, we rushed to Pasar Malam Brinchang. It only available on Sunday night. We at first thought it would close late at night, turned out, sampai pukul 10 je..so I couldnt grab too many things..;(

I wanted to enjoy the night, so we went to Tanah Rata. We opted for foot massage. The auntie was really nice. Again, couldnt remember the shop's name.*sighed* But actually u could see a row of massage parlour at TAnah RAta. And they also have Starbucks there. Sipping coffee in a very chill night is heaven.


Balik bilik, yeah tido.

The next day, early in the morning we had English breakfast at strawberry farm. We had scones, tea. Sagt sedap. I also saw the biggest pumpkin in the world. (ye kot)Remind me of Cinderella.




Then, we went to FRIM. Enjoyed ourselves with breath taking scenery.



I had late lunch at Uncle Chow's kopitiam before heading back to KL. The food there were really nice and the jam for the bread were home made. You could taste the freshness.*drooling*

On the way back, we had fresh hot cofee which only cost RM1 per cup at the terrace of tea plantation. Awesomeness.




Finally macam biasa kami menemui jalan pulang.

No comments: