Friday, May 22, 2009

It was soo beautiful indeed.

Yes, we were quite disappointed with the fact that Mt Kinabalu gave us just a 'normal' bluish greenish scenery. Nothing was spectacular.

So we just took pictures here and there, and drove back through the winding long road.


BUTTTTTT..about 2km down, i looked over my shoulders and OH MY GOD IT WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL SO MAJESTIC AND I WAS SPEECHLESS!

The wind had blown the cloud and what appeared was the most significant picteresque scenery I had ever seen.

"Babe, the mountain!!Turn back!Turn back. Let's go up AGAIN!!"
"What? Oh the mountain? I knew it!"

However we didn't turn back because the road was so bumpy and winding. And about 3minutes after that the cloud covered the mountain again and it got mysteriously misty. I guess semangat gunung marah sebab kitorg ckp dia tak cantik and She decided to flaunt us with its beauty.

So no pictures of me with the majestic MtKinabalu..Sob!Sob!



The night then we had seafood. Sedap? Look enticing YEs, but I dont quite like the taste. I mean kicap semua you have to prepare it yourself and I wasn't good with that.Neither he.

But the moment we had at Mt Kinabalu still lingered through out the night.

Serenity....



1 comment:

myself and i said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
teacher..
so jeles la..
nk pegi jugak..
tngu la nanti..
huhuuh


wah3..
by da way
nice pic.
wheres da pic of him..
ngeeeeeeeeeeeee

heheh