Wednesday, April 20, 2011

To Bet & Others

I saw tek responding to Bet's question so I think, ermm why not i jump into the bandwagon?

But to tell you the truth, I crave not towards foods, at all. In fact I seriously think I eat less than before though surprisingly I gain like err..5kg? But the blame should go to the bad eating habit that I have now since dinner to me is at 10pm. And also the likes of me trying to bake any sweet savoury I found people do on the blogs. At certain point yes, I now a regular to the cafe early in the morning. Unlike before when my tummy did not cooperate with any early foods taken, now it seems to growl and grumble the minute I open my eyes!!

Oh, maybe I have one! The crave of changing the bedsheet, all the pillows and bolsters covers everyday, though I only manage to do it once a week. Ngeh2. I have like 10 new bedsheets from my wedding gifts and rather than keeping them at the back of the piling boxes, lets use them one by one. And still my frequent visits to Parksons and Aussino make me have this photographis memories of those nice bedsheets which I should grab soonest.Perhaps? Post-wedding gifts anyone?;)

4 comments:

Bet said...

Seriously, i thought u'll be in this with me (food craving post W) coz i notice the weight gain. haha. no offence since i kinda think u look better in the recent shape. Like honestly. tightens ur skin, n took a year off the real age (woot). Anyhoo, fetish for bedsheets is not uncommon either. Mula2 dulu everyweek aku tukar bedsheet ok coz aku nk tgk sume bedsheets yg aku dpt ms kawen. Motif je.

IronMom said...

cheqie, aku takde lah dpt byk sgt bedsheet..some more kan, most of the presents still at Mom's house..so cam takde harapan sgt nk gune sakan...anyhow, remember this entry of mine? yg ko comment? about the 'Doa for my...' :)

mizz wani said...

tek, is it happening?oh lord, so happy for you!!!!

IronMom said...

tq cheq! hoping you n bet to be in the same boat ASAP...