Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mellow Saturday

When I'm not a "kuah" person, he loves gulai lemak.
When I'm in love with seafood, he thinks of ikan kembong all the time.
When I do my laundry once a week, he does it once in 2days.
When I put the glasses in the sink (i'll do it later), he cleans up right away (even taking the ones i put beside me while watching tv..grrr)
When I wake up I shower, he wakes up to watch football.
When I superlove E Channel, he goes crazy for ESPN
When I recklessly throw away my handphone, he carefully puts his in leather case
When I prefer to emails hotels/tourguides for quotation, he calls.
When I'm angry he acts nonchalantly.
When he's mad I go to sleep.
When I drive he patrols me, he drives?I eat,drink,sing,sleep.
When I call him during the day he would be busy
When he calls me I'll be in class
For every confusion I sit and think
When he calls for clarification even for small things
When he's on bed he puts the fan at no3 speed
Its only then i'll wake up and change to speed 5
When I'm in the kitchen he helps
Just for a few minutes before i shoo him away for cant take his master chef comment

There are moments I cant even stand him
But not to have him here by my side is more
Ermm..heartwrenching?

3 comments:

Mawar Berduri said...

alalalla..ciannya..

IronMom said...

kesiankan..wikens spouse mcm kiter??
caner nk happy kan diri??
any idea?

Abdullah Pantaier said...

good poem...