Monday, March 14, 2011

Merrrong

Had a good time watching Merong Mahawangsa with hubs last Saturday. Not bad, the pictures are all nice, though some of the scenes reminded me of LOTR/Pirates of Carribean.LOL.Very much pagan like.
But I think I would like to see more of the romance scenes of Merong & Embok, then only the whole parts of Annuar Zain's song can be put into pictures. Sebab masa Merong mati, I didnt feel much sadness.Aura tak mari. If that part can be fixed, I think that song can be as haunting as "I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing" in Armageddon.Yes, no?
Stephen Rahman fits Merong character well. I cant imagine any other Malaysian actors replacing him. Sebab badan dia adalah awwwww. Tp accent Melayu failed lah. Of all, Khir Rahman is the best. Kemawas yang mawas, so darn evil.
Good try from Yusry.

Go watch it people.

ps: Amran and I are waiting for movie that featured Shaheizy Sam talking in Kelantanese, I'm not sure what the name is.
pss:Yeay, support Malaysian film pliss.
psss: On the other note, Malaysians are so ignorant dont u think so? Buat lawak pasal other people's calamity.

1 comment:

IronMom said...

yg part psss itu sgt mengecewakan..
Malaysian = prihatin?
makin terhakis nampaknya

buat malu negara je