Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Randomly Told

Everything I did today went haywire. Need to find my mojo back, maybe another karaoke session would help.Ngeh2.

By the way, nazir came last Monday and it was something new. There was never came a nazir for matrix programme but rumors said one of them had a daughter here so that's why they got interested. I wasnt so worried until I knew I was the one who would be observed! But still I was calmed and composed. Went to class like usual, ngongangngongang..finished 1hour! We had a face-to-face session after that and when the first sentences uttered were "Oh, you looked so much like my bestfriend Betty, the way you talked, your body gestures, your facial expression,so so like her!" I just knew it was a good beginning, and it's good indeed.*Smug* I just knew after that she actually chose other names (I know if picking-through-namelist, mine would never be chosen, thanks Mak for non commercial name!)but others gave reasons like in the midst of doing the assessment, which that was what I did with my students. I took the hassle changing my lesson plan and youtubing for some videos of teaching. Fuhh...But really it was a good experience.

And Amran was stuck in traffics due to Yellow rally last weekend and the best thing was to cancel the trip. So there goes my BWKitten kibbles. Rather than keeping my A&A hungry, I went out and bought a small packet of RC34Kitten and oh boy, they ate like there's no tomorrow. Menangis mak nok, selere korang mahal sungguh!! I hoped changing back to BW once Amran came over this weekend wouldnt be a problem. And I was actually contemplating whether to spay them or not because they are turning 6months and I'm afraid I'll be getting babies soon. Plus babies from incest relationship would not be the good ones.Hmm.

And weekend this time is much awaited.:) I need to do some restocking of my T collection and they are still not enough. Not enough if I want to start by this week. But dragging it to some more time wouldnt be a good thing as well. So that's why I need Amran badly. My consultante.

And tonight the cooking mood came. I've prepared the tomato and garlic dices, minced chicken. everything it takes to make spaghetti to bring to the office tomorrow when I just remembered I'm running out of gas since yesterday.


Arghhh.

1 comment:

IronMom said...

cheq~happy birthday!

May this year will bring more happiness to you..have a blast!