Friday, July 29, 2011

Sad..very much.

You'll never know how sad I was to waking up without having you curling on my feet.
Though sometimes I feel disturbed with it but I love you to bits.

Sob sob!My Adek went missing this morning. It was all my fault to underestimate her capability in climbing up the window. I woke up this morning only to see Abang, which somehow not as active as before following me to the brekkie room. I thought Adek was still full looking at barely untouched kibbles. I showered like usual, and preparing to go to work only to realize that Adek was missing!!!!

Ive been looking high and low for her but to no avail. I kept calling Adek and meowing through the neighborhood, and asking the neighbors your whereabout.I've done all I could but you still hidden somewhere.

Adek..come out pleaseee.

I am so worried now that the dark clouds are rolling in and you are still out there. Will you know how to survive? You just got your 2nd vaccine yesterday and are not supposed to get wet, u know..

I am so worried that u somehow stucked somewhere, tersepit mana2, and you just dont meow!!How kakak can find you?

I am so so sad if someone brought you home and doesnt take care of you like I do? I give you the best RoyalCanin kibbles, you dont take fish,your 3rd vaccine will be on 26Aug,I let you do your 'business' in the litterbox, I never hit you with lidi.

Adek, thinking of you gives me a heartache.

Come back soon pleaseeeee....

No comments: