Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy But Still Can Be Tempted

Have you watched "Last Night?"

I have no idea whether this is new release or not, but the glimpse of Keira Knightley and Eva Mendez on the cover really caught my eyes. We bought a few dvds at a small shop near SS9 where the choices of hubs' were merely actions. I took a few, Like Dandelion Dust, Tree of Life and this Last Night. It has been long since I watched a good movie (i mean the one that stuck in my head for days), after been served with the series of Hangover, JackAss and etc.

We snuggled under the blanket, watching it together after hubs' weekly-compulsary-football watch.Boringgggg.

And now everything's still lingering in my head;
-the scenes, the dialogue and all the 'what ifs'

It makes me question on my marriage as well.
If you're happy together, that doesnt mean you cant be tempted, which is ermm..scary.

If someone as hot as Eva, shows some interest in you..would you ignore it, or would he ignores her?

I have a friend who marries (or should I say snatch?) a married man, and happily announced to us and I could sense some sort of proudness when she said that.

And some friends who are dangerously flirting with someone else's husbands.

What if that happens to me?

In the movie, Keira bumped into her old flames and well, the attraction was still strong. She confessed that he was never off from her mind though she tried to. To blame Keira, err..with face like that, I would catch the next flight with him!!

But you are married forgodsake!

Before the night ends, Keira's hubs (sorry, I dont bother checking his name)lost it and f**** Eva while Keira spent the night in the arms of the man she loves.

And Amran asked, who's the worse?
Keira or the husband?

I said "Mestilah husband dia helloooo..atleast Keira tak dotdot dgn ex dia..husband dia tuh dotdot 2x lagi tau.."
Being feminist, u know.

Though deep down,
the questions still stuck inside my head.

Which is worse?
To cheat with your body,
or to cheat with your heart and feelings?

...For I know I couldnt accept both.

1 comment:

Mawar Berduri said...

hmm.aku pon penah terpikir bnd nie..n sgt scary..aku takut aku yg buat!hahahhaa..tp aku doa slalu..doa biar hidup diberkati..biar tiap langkah yg di ambil langkah ke arah yg benar..Amin..
cheq of course we will be tempted.. itu perjanjian Syaitan dgn Allah kn?