Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Masalah PJJ

The last departing time was last Sunday, while Nona was aired on the tv.
No words about who's coming to whom this time.
Neither we talked about it after.

So now Im dying to know is it my turn or his turn.
And yet so proud to ask.
And that served me right.

The thing is going there nowadays adalah sgt memalaskan.
Sitting atleast 4hours on bus to and fro is exhausting indeed.
Pegi ok lagi because I normally take bus afterwork, but still need to rush for a cab.
Balik sgt penat.
Emotionally and physically.
When he offered to send over, I declined.
For knowing it would burn a hole on his pocket, and driving back along LPT Karak, alone in the middle of night is not an easy business.

Dulu sgt excited, going there almost every weekend.
Even driving on my own.
Atleast I can make it into 3hours, but moneywise...

ok, lah enough of it.
This is like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of other's suffer.
Should grateful instead.
Bais.

3 comments:

She-Gnome said...

aaaaaa aku da rase tempias ni

Mawar Berduri said...

aku dh rasa lamaaaaaaaaaaaa dulu.. should askd me.. hehehe

IronMom said...

well girls..guess what?

I'm still in in PJJ...