Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Raya this year

Raya this year:

-was awesome because A surprised me with another 3pairs of baju raya, totalled up to 6pairs altogether.Yuuhuu...but!!!!! It meant nothing since we did not take a photo together AT ALL!!!

-I ate at all the houses we went, so couldnt resist the nasi kapit, sate, nasi beriani,nasi dage lauk itik (ate it for the first time) and with all these gobbled in, the only person to blame was us after frequent visits to toilet the night after. Hubs was more severe sampai need to suffer diarhea for a week.

-made me craved for lakse (laksam) on the 4th day of raya so went round and round KB but counldnt find one. Called up Abe Yie and he said there was one near Panji, famous dan sedap named Bai T Laksam. Unfortunately it was still closed. Frustrated, pusing2 lagi and out of nowhere we stopped by a very old shabby kedai kopi which served mi celup. Surprisingly setaap. Am thinking of going there again. So dont judge the food by its eatery.

-I spent more time attending hub's friends' open houses. And I only brought her to Bet's wedding. A solid proof he has way more friends than me. Sob!

-was special in its own way.;)

No comments: