Monday, June 6, 2011

Messy

11June is nearer and so it means the 1st anniversary of me and Amran.

Yeay...We survived darling!

And because it's the first, of course it is extra special. I wanted to go to some beaches, have fun relaxing, cuddling to each other but unfortunately, Amran's sister is getting married on the same date pfffttt.

I guess, on the proclaimed 'special day', I would rolling up the sleeves, helping in the kitchen, giving out favors, smiling non stop, say hi-hi and bye-bye to everyone that I barely know, and when the night comes, sleeping separately in the living hall when I need his warmth much!Ouchh!

Ok, sounds a bit selfish here, but I can only have my first anni ONCE.:((((
Postponing the celebration seems unthrilling to me.
Or having a short gift exchange, doing it in rush also anappetising.

Ish, ntah ntah dia pon tak ingat???:((((

2 comments:

Kuey san said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kuey san said...

Ha Ha. One or two days later or earlier doesn't change the fact that u two love each other, and it is somehow give more credits to you since liked u said, rolling up sleeves on your anniversary, means Amran is so lucky to have u as his wifey. Remember that when u agreed to marry him, it comes with the whole package plus extras. His family and vice versa.


Happy Anniversary. May Allah bless the marriage and have a brighter days ahead. Chill ;)