Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How I spent my Sat,Sun,Mon, Tues

I took my annual leave (apparently I still have 3days left) on Monday, and spent the days at hub's crib. Now I'm back at the office, feeling numb.And lonesome. This coming Saturday would also be working day. Bummer!There goes my plan to join hub's officemates bbq-ing at PD.

Like usual, weekends with him was full of fun. However, less foodies involved since I'm keeping up (trying) with my diet now.Went to Sunway Pyramid on Saturday with the initial plan to watch movies.But mission unaccomplished since the wife couldnt get off her eyes at the sales. Haha.I am a sucker for Charles and Keith and they were having sales! Got my eyes set on this snake leather handbag, and the price was ok. But hub kept on saying beg u dah banyak beg u dah banyak and I couldnt believe I actually took his words. So I opted for a wallet since the one that I use now was a Guess wallet given by Shamsul. And he actually said yes, wallet u dah burok, boleh beli. Which I doubted his motive. We had lunch at this Popeye, first timer for this one and the foods were ermmm..tasteless according to hub. With comparison to spicy savoury KFC chickens.and burgerlicious McD.Bought some blouses, with hub's tastes. He said my baju were all so typical, yeah.I know i know. And also bought this pumps from Vincci. The ones from CnK not really nice.I dont feel good wearing pumps, but this one seems ok. Hub said kan nampak lain.taklah typical u.So what's wrong with being typical me? Tak cantik kah?But i ok jer. I can wear pape jenis baju, as long as u bayar.haha.

The next day, at 6ish, we went to The Curve, again with the plan to watch movies. Hub was determined this time to MOVIES only. But Harry Potter was at 925,and Narnia was at 1025.I told him its ok to wait so we could go down, jalan2.(yes,flea markets!)Well, he could see where I was up too, and of course he said NO and the next thing I knew we were at the OneUtama GSC watching Narnia 3D for 745pm show.Talking about focus and determination.

By the way, he worked on Monday, so I just stayed at home watching E! and imagining myself being a (hot) housewife waiting for the hub to come home.Best jugak.Tp bosan kot. E! kept playing the same shows back to back so xbest lah. Had simple dinner when he reached home. Rehat2, after isyak drove out to Subang to buy some cds. Pusing2 sampai rumah around 11, spread out the comforter at the living room, switched off all the lights, hub turned on his hometheatersystem with the subwoofer surrounded the small space and we watched MyNameIsKhan only to wake up the next morning still in the same place.Nice.

And around 430, there I was on the bus to Kuantan. With a silent cry in heart. Wishing for a better year. Perhaps.

No comments: