Thursday, December 30, 2010

KMPh Annual Dinner

I have annual dinner tonite at Vistana.
Malasnya nak pegi but have to since everyone should pay.
Bila dah bayar macam rugi pulak xpegi makan kan.

My brown caftan has been the regular in my wardrobe. pakai pon masa raya je.
That happens when you bought something that is not practical.
Same goes to my baju kawin. Kinda regret for choosing white. Kalau kaler lain atleast boleh recycle.

So tonight brown caftan it is.
Perhaps with simple makeups and let-loose hair.
Plus still need to catch up my bus at 11:30.
The whole family still kt KL. Mak will only go back after her anak bongsu laki,Shukor starts his work at Proton.Risau sgt as if kecik lagi.

Office is freaking freezing.
It's been raining since yesterday,if last year I could see some overflowed water on the roads, macam ala banjir. But this year xsangat. Alhamdulillah.

Ok diary. Got class.
Chio.

No comments: