Monday, December 20, 2010

Tikus

Amran came down last wiken tho it was supposed to be my turn. I was so freaking busy this week..with loads of class observations and audit people are coming today..(yes today and I still have time to blog!!) Amran was busy too but I insisted since there was a R.A.T in my house!! Kalau Bet mesti dah xboleh tidor. I saw it behind my washing machine on last Tuesday, and called Amran in frenziness. Was mad with his ridiculous idea to get rid of that little brute, so insisted he come himself to execute his plan. Thank God he said orait.

And on Saturday night the unlucky creature was trapped on the sticky power glue costed rm2.80 after Amran spotted it again behind the washing machine and the chaste started. I'm pretty sure there's only sekor since we had a massive spring clean after that and I found none. Not even a trace ie:smell,poops. Im actually trying to convince myself and repeating the mantra "Cik Siti Tolong Pegi" for the ummpth time. Amran had nailed every single hole we found with some thick cardboards so I hope yes, no more rats.

Tired of sleeping with the lights on for almost 4days.
Somehow it makes my morning less fresher.

No comments: