Monday, January 10, 2011

It happened after azan was heard

Somehow I just couldnt keep my eyes close tonight.
Sigh.

Amran left this afternoon with the smell of his perfume lingered on the bedsheet.
He gave me a really good surprise by knocking on my door on Saturday evening.
We did actually agree on staying at our own since I would start my 1week holiday this coming Thursday.
But I didnt know what crazy emotions had possessed for getting agitated when Fri came.
So when I drew the curtain to see who was knocking, I was overwhelmed.
With a heap of guilty.And buckets of happppp-py.
If I was not in my wudu', I would seriously jump on him and wet his face for my sloppy kisses.

He later told me if I was not in my wudu' he would ......haha.I dont think so.

So please Thursday come quick.
Cant wait to be fulltime housewife for a week.

No comments: