Sunday, January 23, 2011

LPT*Lebuhraya Pantai Timur

Saya dengan LPT memang takleh connect.
There's always a big mess when when I drive through the way.

One classic story was when I forgot to withdraw money from the atm, causing me literally cashless to pay the toll. And I ended up crying next to my car when a very considerate stranger offered for help.

And today, about 3hours ago I was chasing hub's bus, to pass his car and home keys which he forgot to take from the small compartment in my car. And the best thing was I didnt bring along my mobile, so the only mode of communicating was the public phone booth.Bummer!

For the very first time, I drove to 120-150km/h and it was mad u know. Amran had asked the driver to wait at the RnR Gambang, and he actually stopped for only 5mins, and left when I was actually about 5mins behind. Benci betul bas SPBumi, Sayang next time tak payah naik bas ni okayy. I was right behind the bus when it reached Maran, and I assumed he would stop at RnR Temerloh since that's the pit stop for any busses. I am the regular so I know, but he did not! So I followed the bus further up thinking it might stop at RnR Lanchang because some drivers prefer Lanchang to Temerloh, less people. But he did not.

Damn you bus driver!! (I think he purposely did that!!Seriously!)

I stopped at Lanchang and asked nicely this kakak to borrow her phone. Again, I depended on kindness of strangers. There were no phonebooths around,sobs.sobs. Misscalled Amran,he called me back saying sorry bla bla but I perfectly understood his feeling for wasnt I the one supposed to be in his position, not him, aye??

Talked to some bus drivers there, and they suggested I left the keys at the shop over there since there would be a Transnasional bus to Shah Alam coming up at around 6.30pm. So Alhamdulillah. Such a relief. The guy whom I passed the keys to even asked, "Eh bukan akak selalu naik bas kan?Macam biasa tengok." See?

The chase of 300km to and fro was over.
My feet are swollen and,my eyes are blurry.

What most important is my man arrives safe and sound.
And I hope he understands the feeling I-Didnt-Do-It-On-Purpose when "I told you so" was never uttered at all, by me. (though I refrained myself so much not to)

2 comments:

Kuey san said...

Sometimes, strangers touch our hearts in a strange way.

Lajunya pecut. Fuhhh~ 8)

mizz wani said...

Yes, it feels heaven u know.

ps: im a 80-100km/hr person, so speeding to 150km was madness.shouldnt do it often.bergegar stereng.