Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MAIKK 2010

Some KMPh commitee has put up photos during MAIKK2010 so here they are.

This photo makes me super fat. I know I'm gaining weight now, but I dunno how could it become so obvious in this picture. To my defense, I was wearing jeans underneath for I needed to catch the bus later. But still I looked fat.Sobs.Sobs. Next to me is K.Firdaus, and she's going to the US this coming holiday.She said if I need to pesan anyting, just let her know, but you knowlah. Spending on handbags or makeups aint what i wanna do to start the new year.

Oh i'm fat. I still coulnd stop whining about it. I drank air halia for the past 3 weeks before K.Anis scolded me. I didnt aware of the heat frm air halia could somehow affect my eggs. So I stopped. But it really worked.Seriously.I lost 3kg, but I guessed this photo doesnt do any justice.;)

Dinner was so-so. But I loved to see how warm and laidback the environment was. Even the big shots performed on the stage. Nope, nope.Not karaoke. But presenting us with this funny silly sketch. Sangat sporting.

and.....

All's well ends well.Cheerios!!

No comments: