Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011

Let's recap what had happened in 2010.

There were some happy moments, some were not. There were times I laughed till my head off, some other time I would cry silently,inside. But that now has become memory since we are in 2011 now y'all.

So, lets see what I've achieved/not achieve so far.

In terms of relationship, June marked the most memorable one. I got married to the one I love. I felt blessed because of all the hardships, we managed to be together. And somehow I felt so grown up. I think I am more accomodating towards him. I mean I learnt to be more understanding, and of course tolerance. I listened to him, and looked for his words. I let him plan for lotsa other things and just go with his flow. This is so much of because I felt I was like paying back his kindness. During our courtship, he never said no to my requests. I dragged him to almost everywhere, never in my mind thought of how tired he would be, how big the hole burnt in his pockets was,how uncomfortable of him to be in the circle and etc. I wanted to win in every fight.I wanted to be heard all the time, and ignored his. So somehow June 2010 marked the wiser,matured me.I hope so.
And I got closer to Mak. I guess when everything was settled, nothing of her to worry much about me, the reponsibility of her taking care of me has handed down, so we got along well and swell.;)Shukor also just got himself a stable job at Proton.And I could talk some wifey talk with Ogy,Riq,K.Yus.
My relationshipship with my officemates is getting way better. I could connect with some of them, and share some personal things. I guess everyone has toned down, including me. I no more felt left out, and even if I'm alone, I still could survive. I did my work, mingled when I felt I should socialize, or else just locking infront of pc doing my own thang.
But I think I did worst with my friendships.I was hurt,and hurt badly though I knew I should not have.But with some white lies, unpicking calls/unreplied sms at the peak of the moments, I just didnt know how to react nonchalantly.Perhaps, time will heal.Because I know I still need them, and I need to know that I am still much needed too.

In terms of financial, oh gosh. It went haywire. I didnt have savings at all!!With both of us travelling back and fro every weekend (Kuantan-S.Alam-Kuantan), nothing much could be planned.


Btw, these are what I'm expecting this year, 2011:

1. Be a better Muslimah. Not to skip the prayers, cuba to cover up,Insyaalah.
2. To see my tranfer application approved, Ya Allah,please grant my wish.
3.Once I'm in Selangor, we can plan our financial better, and get a home to call ours.
4. And continue with my plan to do Masters.
5.Dikurniakan cahaya mata. Amin.
6.Be nearby my sisters.
7.More family vacations. And island escapades!!
8.Better friendships.

Dan semualah yang bagus2 not only for me, but everyone.

Goodbye 2010, Welcome 2011!!

1 comment:

myself and i said...

goodluck miss wani :)
hope success, joyness and happiness will follow you all da way .