Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bandung-4th day

Hooray..

Since no one had any plans, so I said "Why not go to Rumah Mode again?"

So here I was.




And that's me wearing dress that I bought at Cibaduyut for only IDR 20,000 (RM6) and shoes for the same price. hehe.

And here, knowing I wouldnt have the chance to come again, I grabbed another pair of jeans, 3blouses and hubs menambah lagi senyap2 another jeans and 2more shirts.

And to please Mak yang dah marah2, we went again to Pasar Baru and spent hours there choosing, picking, BUYING!!

Lunch this time was at Rumah Makan Sederhana yang harganya tidaklah sederhana sangaaaat. Tapi not bad lah.




Did you see the angkutan kota behind us? If there were only two of us (I mean me and Amran), I'd like to be more adventurous by taking them to move around. Also being a cheapskate us.

And later, asked Pak Ujang to bawak pusing2 bandung.


Hubs got his eyes on this 'kerak telor' hawker and we bought one, it tasted like pulut bakar.

Hubs with bapak polisi.


Mak at Jalan Cihampelas.

Jln Cihampelas was quite happening actually. It was decorated with all these superheroes figures and we were a bit frustrated for not coming here on the first place, since money was thinning..sighed.

And this is at CiWalk, where they had an upscale shopping malls.

And tomorrow would be our flight back to KL.
Macam tak puas lagi..
Tp elok jugak , duit tinggal cukup2 je nak bayar airport tax.

No comments: