Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bandung Still-3rd Day

At first I was thinking to go to Kawah Putih on the third day, but due to time constraint,(not enough time to shop actually) we backed out.

So the time left was spent merely on shopping.

Cibaduyut- This place is actually famous for its shoes and handbags, and leather jackets. Hubs was looking for a leather jacket and the one that he liked priced around RM 200, though it was considered cheap, money was still a hindrance so buhbye..and here was where I bought 2 flats that only costed IDR 40,000 (RM12) and 2 high heels (RM 17)..

Lunch at Simpang Raya Restaurant, a padang cuisine.Sedap and very cheap.



Walked along Jln Riau FO, and here I bought an Armani Jeans. Still couldnt get my mind off Rumah Mode, though.

I noticed I didnt have much photos of our 3rd day in bandung. My bad.

No comments: