Friday, May 20, 2011

I nak jual barang ni tapi malu..hehe

Ok ok.
I know this is soooo not me, but I think this is quite good, so why dont i share with friends?

I've been a fan of KFC wedges, and I think you'd agree that the best part of it is the yummilicious orangy cheese. I seriously dont know its name at first but when my sis introduced that to me, Im all bought. It tastes exactly like KFC, no kidding! I in fact pour it over almost on everything, my nuggets/fried drummets/burgers..Oh , talking much about guilty pleasure.

So, if you want to have that too, do make pre-order.I think it will come to me by next week.

Sorry I dont have the exact pictures, but it's actually like pre-mix flour, where you just use hot water to do the mixture. Ala, macam buat air milo..Just spoon out the quantity that you want, and it can last up to 6months, and most importantly, it is certified HALAL.

So you want it?hehe.


U buy wedges kat supermarket tu, fry them up, letak mayo byk2...letak this cheese byk2...heaven i tell you.

Nak tak?
Nak tak?

2 comments:

Bet said...

Mana ko dpt? Brape RM?

Wahida Samsuddin said...

Bape, bape? Nak beliiiiii!!!