Monday, May 9, 2011

Of dreams

They say, the older you are, the wiser you become.
...Apparently it cant be applied to everyone.
...at least to me.

I couldnt think much now. The more plans I made, the more shattered my heart will be.I seem incapable to fulfill my dreams, or cant even dream right now. It's not others fault as much as I want to blame them. It's effing me.ME.I am too ambitious to realize the sky is too high for me to reach. I dont think I even manage to touch the tip of the grass oh goodness.I think for big things when the reality is my mouth is up to swallow just a bitter sweet. My esofogus wont even fit for those chewable sugus.Oh damn i dont even know whether i spell esofogus correctly. Or whether i got confused esofogus with trachea?Craps,i am crap.

And yes, it's all my fault.

3 comments:

Cik Ekin said...

miss, it's esophagus :)

Mawar Berduri said...

hehehhee...but i think ,when u r able to write this down,it has show that u already see it..that sky is high.. it just,learn to take it slowly.. as kenyataan mmg kadang2 kejam.

mizz wani said...

ekin:thanks, betul tak it is some sort of processing food tunnel?
mawar:this was written out of frustration.