Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bandung-Tangkuban Perahu

Woke up around 8am, had a very simple breakfast, got into our kijang (avanza) and pak Ujang drove us to Tangkuban Perahu, where you could see the volcanic crater which was amaaaaaaaaazing!! I've never been to places like this so of course it caught my attention most.







And had lunch at KgDaun, which was very famous among Malaysian and upper Bandungites. The place was breathtaking, but food was so so. I had nasi timbel, hubs nasi tutug oncom and erm, i forgot about the rest.hehe.Quite pricey for a not very fulfilling taste.


Kat Indonesia, tapi pakai baju turki.X blend langsung.



Tummy filled, smile plastered on everyone's faces, off we went to super famous Rumah Mode. I really had 'me-time' there with super nice branded clothes with just a fraction of price.They had Topshop, H&M, Marks&Spencers, GAP, Armani, Guess and manymore. I think I enjoyed myself here more than Pasar Baru, and of course lah not a place for your Mom, or at least my mom! But being a fickle minded person, I ended buying nothing, dan balik ke bilik hotel penasaran.

I really needed to go there again upon seeing hubs with 2jeans and 2shirts, changing from one to another, parading in front of me. So not fair!!

No comments: